Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Service Associate
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position is responsible for providing excellent guest service by greeting and seating dining guests in a restaurant outlet and processes guests' food and beverage purchases, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Provides quick, attentive, positive, friendly and professional service to casino guests while communicating in clear and concise manner.
- Communicates accurately with guests regarding approximate wait times, if applicable.
- Observes guests and anticipates needs. Builds and maintains knowledge of food and beverage offerings to ensure all questions answered appropriately and accurately.
- Efficiently processes food and beverage orders and purchases through Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Maintains the accountability and security of their individual cash drawer.
- Stocks and cleans workstation/venue to ensure presentable products.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume bar, restaurant or nightclub is preferred.
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Interact positively with guest, Appreciate our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Greet our guest
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.