South Peninsula Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at South Peninsula Hospital
Work Hours: Mon. thru Fri. 7a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The Dietary Dishwasher is responsible for making sure all dishes, pots, pans and ect. are correctly washed.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must posses the minimum of a high school diploma or GED. An additional 1-2 years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Dishwashing experience is desirable, but not required. The individual must have the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
- Good physical and mental health with the ability to lift heavy objects is required.
- The Dietary Dishwasher will maintain a clean, well groomed and professional appearance.
- The Dietary Dishwasher must posses a Serv-safe food handlers certificate.
The South Peninsula Hospital is a combination 22 bed acute care hospital and a 28 bed nursing home located at the southern end of the Kenai Peninsula. The dietary Dishwasher is in direct contact with hospitalized patients and health care providers. The Dietary Dishwasher is exposed to food, grease, steam, water, detergents and other cleaning chemicals, heat, cold and noise. There may be times when the Dietary Dishwasher is exposed to sharps and body fluids. There are risks of cuts, falls, burns, back injury due to lifting, and frequent temperature changes. This position requires working rotating shifts which include weekends, holidays, early and late shifts.