Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Intern
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : Address
- 318 Mill Place Parkway
- Human Resources
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
This internship at Shamrock Foods Company will provide the associate the opportunity to gain practical knowledge and skills of operations practices within a thriving distribution environment. Associate may be assigned tasks supporting Sales, Accounting, Transportation, Purchasing/Logistics and Warehouse leadership groups. Partnering closely with Management to identify and support projects based on business needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent computer skills in the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn and act in a fast-paced environment
- Effective task management
- High level of motivation and adaptability
- Great attitude and desire to learn and grow
- Talent Huddles
- Onboarding Initiatives
- Employee Engagement
- University Relations/Job Fairs
- Coordinate Interviews
- Assist with other administrative processes within the front office
- Other duties may be assigned
- Candidates currently pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university with a focus in Business Administration, Organizational Development and/or Human Resources
- Must live in or near Verona, VA
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to 'treat associates like family and customers like friends.'
Why intern for us?
Shamrock Foods Company is committed to a program that goes beyond your typical internship experience, giving interns the opportunity to start their career path. We offer great training and growth for college students to help interns apply their education towards solving business problems and working on hands-on projects in a workplace environment. Our interns are more than a temporary associate; they become part of our family.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Shamrock Foods Co all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.