Shamrock Foods Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive Trainee
at Shamrock Foods Company
- Requisition ID
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
- Location : Postal Code
Summary and Essential Duties
Training to become a full time Account Executive to represent and sell products for Shamrock Foods Division to restaurants and other institutional establishments or individuals at sales office or customer's place of business. An Account Executive Trainee works in a fast paced and ever changing environment where attention to detail, a strong sense of urgency, initiative and drive are extremely important to achieving company sales goals. Works in the field whenever possible and assists Account Executives in generating business.
- Works in the assigned territory whenever possible and assists Account Executives in generating business
- Enter new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database
- Perform daily order entry
- Resolve customer service issues
- Collect outstanding accounts receivable balances
- Keep Account Executive up to date with any information pertaining to their customer base
- Participate in all sales functions including but not limited to, district meetings, monthly marketing functions, cuttings, market trends, food shows, and new item request meetings
- Provide vacation relief for existing Account Executives, visiting customer bases by traveling through assigned territory to solicit orders
- Regularly required to drive, stand, and walk frequently during a day to day basis
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales experience or food service related experience preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Current driver’s license and auto insurance required
- Must be able to use a laptop
- Basic math skills required
- Must be flexible and willing to work the demands of the department which are subject to evenings weekends, and holidays
- Applicant must have an interest in becoming an account executive in the future
- Must live in or near to assigned territory or be willing to relocate
At Shamrock Foods Company, people come first – our associates, our customers, and the families we serve across the nation. A privately-held, family-owned and -operated Forbes 500 company, Shamrock is an innovator in the food industry and has been since being founded in Arizona in 1922.
At Shamrock Foods Company, we live by our founding family’s motto to “treat associates like family and customers like friends.”
Why work for us?
Benefits are a major part of your overall compensation, and we believe offering them at an affordable cost is not only the right thing to do, but it helps keep you and your family healthy. That’s why Shamrock Foods pays for the majority of your health insurance, allowing you to take home more of your paycheck. And it doesn’t stop there - our associates also enjoy additional benefits such as 401(k) Savings Plan, Profit Sharing, Paid Time Off, as well as our incredible growth opportunities, continued education, wellness programs, and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shamrock Foods Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis protected by applicable law.