Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sapp Bros.
Are you looking for an opportunity to build a great career with a company where you and your efforts will truly be valued? Join our team at Sapp Bros! We operate a chain of travel centers stretching from Utah to Pennsylvania, providing our customers with quality products, a clean environment, and a commitment to excellent service. We are currently looking for motivated hard-working candidates to fill open Restaurant Food Server positions.
In this position, you will take orders, serve our guests, and make sure that the restaurant is clean and inviting. We offer competitive compensation, including benefits, and plenty of opportunities for advancement. If you want a great job with a fantastic company, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As a Restaurant Food Server, you will be expected to follow our 5-step Guest Program in order to provide the best possible service to our customers. This will include using good manners, tact, and mature judgment at all times when serving our guests, as well as providing prompt and friendly service.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
* Serving guests hot food quickly and efficiently
* Seating guests
* Taking new orders and receiving payment
* Bussing tables
* Preparing food, including soups, beverages, and desserts, as well as setting up and restocking the buffet and salad bar
* Keeping carpets and floor clean and clear of debris
* Maintaining great customer service to ensure the "WOW factor"
* Satisfying guest complaints quickly, politely, and quietly
* Upselling to achieve the highest guest check average possible
* Performing any and all additional duties assigned by the management team
As a Restaurant Food Server, you must be reliable and hard working with a positive and friendly attitude. It is also important that you maintain a professional image at all times. We do not allow full beards, body piercing, or tongue posts. Candidates may have a single visible earring, and hair must be neatly groomed and of a natural color -- no radical dyes or hair styles will be allowed, and gentlemen must have their hair up off of the collar.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
* Minimum 16 years of age
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Strong team-working skills
* Willingness to adhere to the dress code and to maintain a high level of personal hygiene
* Ability to provide proper documentation establishing your identity and eligibility to be legally employed in the United States
* Willingness to undergo a criminal background, credit, and employment reference check
* Physical presence at assigned work site required
As a Sapp Bros. employee you will be part of an established company with a long tradition of commitment to quality, ethics, and superior customer service. If you are in search of an opportunity to use your leadership, creativity, communication, and people skills in a fun and rewarding environment, then we have a place for you on our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive compensation that includes a great benefits package.
Here is some of what we have to offer:
*Health & Dental Insurance
* Prescription Plan
* Education Assistance Program
*Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Payroll direct deposit
*Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
*Store & Restaurant Discounts
* Career Advancement-We promote from within!