Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Server/Waiter/Waitress - Mesa
Santé Mesa is hiring full time and part-time Food Servers/Waiters/Waitresses. The restaurant is open for guests, staff and visitors from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm seven days a week.
- Full time schedule is 12:00pm to close
- Part time schedule is weekends and fill in shifts as needed during the week
We offer benefits for full time employees including medical/dental/vision/PTO/paid holidays and more. (No tips available but competitive wages offered) We a serve a rotating menu in the dining room plus snacks, coffee drinks and meals in our lobby Bistro.
- Greet guests and take orders.
- Assist in serving meals to guests and visitors.
- Assist with maintaining cleanliness of dining room and kitchen areas.
- Set up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc. and deliver to designated areas.
- Assist cooks in preparing meals and snacks as needed
- Assist in checking diet trays before distribution.
- Six (6) months of experience in a food service role in hospitality, restaurant or other food service environment preferred. Food service experience in a healthcare setting a plus!
- Must currently hold, or be able to obtain by date of hire, a Food Handler's Card.
- Need to enjoy interacting with the public and have high guest service standards
To be the undisputed leader in quality and innovation in senior housing and post-acute care.
To provide the highest quality of care and customer satisfaction delivered with warmth, individual pride and team spirit.
• Put people first
• Commit to excellence
• Live a spirit to serve
• Embrace optimism
• Execute best practices
Upon date of hire, applicants will be required to provide documentation confirming authorization to work in the United States. Santé is not able to support VISA sponsorship. To be considered for this position, your resume must reflect all relevant licenses, certifications, education, and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Your employment with Santé is at will. This means your employment is for an indefinite period and it is subject to termination by you or Santé with or without cause, with or without notice, and at any time. http://santecares.com/. Santé is “One Team United” and is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer