Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Quinault Beach Resort & Casino
Display knowledge of basic food preparation. Prepare, deliver and refresh coffee stations as assigned. Set or pre-set tables in banquet room as assigned, serves meals, and clear tables at conclusion of meal function. Food Handlers Permit required.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Include equipment knowledge/use)
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public and other employees.
- Professionally deal with difficult situations and people.
- Meet deadlines as required.
- Read, write, and speak English fluently.
- Meet multiple priorities of business demands.
- Ability to adjust to schedule changes and cover shifts on short notice.
- Food Handlers Permit (within 30 days of employment at QBRC)
- T.I.P.S. (within 30 days of employment at QBRC)
- HS Diploma OR equivalent OR enrolled in GED class
- CPR Certification
- Six months of banquet attendant/server experience.
- Cash handling experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide excellent customer service for all internal and external customers of the Casino operations at all times and in all activities. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all internal and external customers of the Quinault Beach Resort and Casino operations. Develop solutions for customer concerns and continual focus on customer service as our top priority.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
- Effectively manage time.
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Display knowledge of basic food preparation.
- Complete all necessary side work to include filling and stocking salt/pepper shakers, separating linen, wiping kitchen counters.
- Display knowledge of basic bar terminology and wine service.
- Prepare, deliver and refresh coffee stations as assigned.
- Set or pre-set tables in banquet room as assigned.
- Serve meals.
- Clear tables at conclusion of meal function.
- Comply at all times with QBRC standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient resort operations.
- Maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Adhere to all QBRC Personnel Policies, Title 97, TERO Policies and Procedures, Department Standard Operating Procedures, Internal Controls Policies, Washington State Compact, Title 70, Bank Secrecy Act, Internal Policy.
- Maintain strict department security, confidentiality, and quality to meet professional standards of the department.
- The above duties and responsibilities are not an all-inclusive list but rather a general representation of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position. The duties and responsibilities will be subject to change based on organizational needs and/or deemed necessary by the management.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS: (*Constantly, Frequently, Occasionally)
While performing these job duties, the employee is regularly required to:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 ½ mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Note: The list of duties and responsibilities, requirements and licenses is not meant to be exhaustive. Management reserves the right to revise the position description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the position change.
Should an applicant or employee request special consideration for any particular reason, such as reasonable accommodation for a disability, the Supervisor or Manager should contact the Human Resources Director. At this time, the Supervisor or Manager should be able to describe, in detail, to the Human Resources Director, the Essential Functions of the job involved in the request.
Job functions are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate management changes and requests. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any job-related tasks requested by their supervisor. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an employment relationship and one of primary functional expectations.