Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Engineer- Kitchen mechanics
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
The performance of routine preventative maintenance on all commercial Kitchen equipment at all Kitchen, Bar and associated Food and Beverage outlets. Additionally, accomplish service repairs to ensure all equipment is operating at a high level of reliability and efficiency.
The incumbent in this position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The positions work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation, renovation project installation and/or emergency situations.
- Install, repair, maintain, and test
- Use Electrical industry related hand tools and power tools.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
- Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings.
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems.
- Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees.
- Communicate effectively with Foremen and crew members.
- Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all Monarch. productivity objectives are met.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendor
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
Physical Demands and work Environment: The employee may require the ability to do the following:
- Lift 50 lbs from ground and pull 50 lbs of force.
- Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling.
- Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25 lb tool belt
- Maintain a standing position for long periods of time while
- Performing repetitive actions such as grasping or manipulating wires
- While performing duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to:
- A variety of weather conditions including cold, snow, rain, heat, etc.
- Must have a current Colorado Journeymen’s or Master’s license in good standings
The above Journeyman Electrical job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employment is contingent upon the individual maintaining a current Journeyman Electrical License
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.