Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Come join Atlantis Casino Resort Spa's Gourmet Grind Coffee Bar! We are looking for friendly Baristas to ensure total guest satisfaction!
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
The Barista at Gourmet Grind will be responsible for, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and serving specialized drinks for our guests such as coffees, teas, hot chocolates, and iced beverages in a courteous and professional manner
- Assisting guests with food items that are available.
- Responsible for balancing their registers
- Handling the related opening and closing procedures.
Hourly rate $10.25 plus daily tips potential can reach up to $40 or more.
SWING SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be initiative, have previous customer service experience and maintain a high level of professionalism. Must be at least 18 and have 6 months of cash handling experience. Schedule flexibility a plus!
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on team member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Referral Programs - Team Members who refer friends & family may earn up to $1600
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Benefits (Medical /Dental/Vision/Disability & more)
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- 401K with Company Match
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal