Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maid / House Cleaner
Pay: $10 to $15/hour
Automatic raises after 30, 60 and 90 days
Job Status: Part Time
Are you driven by making your customer's house sparkle? We're hiring house cleaners...and not just any house cleaners, but dedicated professionals who want to uphold our standards and make their customers smile. In return, we can offer you a flexible schedule, paid training and travel time, opportunity to advance in your career...
We are looking for long-term members of our team. Monthly bonus opportunities, client tips, great people and steady hours are just some of the other great things about working at MaidPro. No nights! No weekends! Healthcare insurance and 24/7 Telemedicne available to all employees!
Please complete the pre-screen questions to schedule an interview.
Be an essential part of a fast-growing essential business. In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's well-being. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to keep our customers' homes and work places clean and disinfected. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment (PPE), COVID-19-specific training, and all of the tools you need to build a solid book of regular clients.
Skill / Requirements
- Detail-focused (No cleaning experience required!)
- Hard working and RELIABLE
- Likes making clients happy
- Comfortable driving your own vehicle to and from cleans
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
- Willing and able to work in homes that have pets
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs as needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Immediate need for employees to work up to 15 hours/week