Maderas Golf Course
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maderas Golf Course
* Receives drink orders from patrons or waitstaff
* Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Serves wine and bottled beers or draws draught beer from kegs.
* Rings drink orders into register POS system, collects money from patrons for drinks served and makes change.
* Orders or requisitions liquors, other beverages and supplies.
* Arranges bottles and glasses to make an attractive display and merchandise drinks.
* May slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks.
* May wash and sterilize glassware.
* Sets up Bar with glassware, ice, liquors and all other bar supplies
* Banquet Server experience a plus, but not required
* High school graduate desired or equivalent. Must be age 21 or older
* Must have basic knowledge of beer, wine, and spirits, and be familiar with standard drink recipes. Must possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money.
* Must have ability to remain stationary for long periods of up to four hours in length. Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
* Meets California age requirements for handling alcoholic beverages.
* Food Safety and Sanitation Training and Alcohol Awareness Training.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Open Availability Including Nights, Weekends, Mornings
Maderas Golf offers our Associates the following benefits:
Free Employee Meal while working Golf Benefits Positive Working Environment/Culture Scenic Views Rated 14 Friendly Course in the US 98% Member Satisfaction
Free Employee Meal while working
Positive Working Environment/Culture
Rated 14 Friendly Course in the US
98% Member Satisfaction
Maderas Golf Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.