Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Starbucks Lead Barista
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
The Lead Barista is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within the barista operation such as inventory, customer service, drink preparation, and sanitation procedures. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary based on guest requirements and business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and assigns daily work assignments to a team and oversees the completion of tasks
- Trains and guides staff on job duties, proper food safety and sanitation procedures and customer service
- Prepares and serves hot and cold beverages according to brand specifications and the customers’ requests
- Serves prepared food items
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and recipes to effectively service the customer
- Sets up and breaks down workstations, including cleaning and sanitizing
- Maintains appearance of location ensuring product is stocked to appropriate levels and all areas are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Eldorado Isle Casino safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager or supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Previous supervisory experience in a related role preferred
- Previous food service experience required
- Must be able to obtain or already have TIPS certification
- Must be able to work independently with limited supervision
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 25 lbs
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Requires the use of electrical equipment, such as coffee machines, microwaves and blenders, mechanical devices, flame/heat-generated devices and computer equipment.
- Constant contact with staff and guests.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world’s most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.