Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Farmers Pick Food Server
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Calypso's Buffet
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Provide friendly and efficient dining service to restaurant patrons to ensure a pleasurable dining experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Greet guests in a timely manner upon being seated.
- Place drink orders for guests while answering questions about food/menu options.
- Monitor guest needs for drink refills, ordering questions, condiment requests
- Assist with clearing tables and transporting dishes in addition to cleaning and stocking work areas and tables.
- Rolling silverware and other side work.
- Assist bussers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using basic cleaning supplies (broom, dust pan, spray bottle & towel).
- Experience using and cleaning cocktail trays, bus carts, glass & silverware racks, coffee and iced tea makers, juice dispensers, soda dispensers, soda Bag-in-Box system, sharp knives, lemon slicer.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world’s most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.