Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Beverage - Cocktail Service
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Responsible for beverage service to guests in a timely manner to ensure a quality gaming experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible to take beverage orders from guests, communicate orders accurately and deliver orders in a timely manner.
- Responsible for preparing drink orders when Bartender is not available.
- Responsible for actively observing guest alcohol consumption, signs of possible intoxication and enforcing company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive guest relations through helpful and interactive guest transactions.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the following: stocking bar items, filling ice bins, emptying garbage, mopping floors, cleaning bar mats and coolers to keep them clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Prior Beverage/Food Serving experience preferred.
- Ability to maintain a calm and pleasant attitude in high stress situations.
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, hand-held radios/headsets, bar equipment, Micros, cash register.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time with intermittent breaks.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand, lift, bend, push and twist intermittently.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world’s most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.