Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING NIGHT SHIFT **Manual Labor - Spray technician** OJT!
Our company is HOODZ of Springfield/Branson/Joplin and we've been cleaning vent hoods at NIGHT in restaurant kitchens for over 6 years.
We are hiring for the spray technician position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The spray technician position involves helping crew leader get job done by unloading and loading the truck and working on the roof cleaning grease fans and vents w/high pressure hot water.
We usually clean 2-3 restaurants/night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Thursday night (approx 8p-6a), occasional day work.
this job is different because:
- no bosses or customer to deal with
- it is at night
- the job is fast paced (never watching the clock)
- we reward and promote top performing employees
- we drive company truck to each job so there is "windshield time"
- we provide all on the job training
Skill / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass 7 year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Lift 50 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder
- Must be able to work on high roofs
- Power Washer experience a plus