Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food and Beverage Supervisor
Job Reference #: 9447_1085508
Categories: Restaurant/Food Service, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
JOB TITLE: Food & Beverage Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Food and Beverage
DIRECT REPORT: Restaurant Manager
Assists in effective and efficient management of all Food & Beverage Operations, with the aim that we provide the highest level of Guest Service and are cost effective, and meet budget goals.
* Ensures complete guest satisfaction.
* Wears and maintains appropriate business attire.
* Achieves financial goals.
* Promotes a customer focused culture by example and by encouraging in house training by all team members.
* Makes procedural recommendations and maintains standards of food and beverage quality and guest services as established by the Director of Food and Beverage.
* Must have a thorough knowledge of menu, wine list, drink prices, general policies and banquet contract.
* Maintains change bank at exact amounts; documents weekly bank counts, and banks all cash bars.
* Respond to guest inquiries and coordinate special arrangements and requests in food and beverage outlets.
* Perform line employees job functions as needed under high volume and emergency situations.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Food and Beverage.
* Investigates guest complaints as relates to Food and Beverage.
* Participates on the hotel Safety Committee.
* Ensures that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product, and People.
* Must be able to work all shifts.
* Enforces established policies and procedures for WinStar World Hotel and the hotel's brand.
* Practices the WinStar World Hotel Culture and ensures all cultural expectations are implemented and regularly practiced throughout the hotel.
* Supports hotel's training needs and efforts.
* To ensure the use of current Standard Operation Procedures by all team members within the department.
* To promote a safe, healthy and environmentally secure environment.
* To assist in the effective and efficient management and delivery of all Bar, Restaurant Food and Beverage activities.
* To act as team leader within the Food and Beverage operation.
* Responsible for performing "other duties" as assigned by management.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!