Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We-Ko-Pa Golf Club- Hostess
at Fort McDowell Casino
The Hostess position is to serve as the first point of contact for all incoming guests and ensure that guests receive prompt service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
During Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Service, the Hostess will greet guests as they arrive in a friendly and professional manner. Will describe and sell daily specials, effectively communicate the drink orders, number of guests, and alert servers of their table assignments and keep general order during service.
- Communicate well in, and speak and read English fluently.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Must be able to stand, stoop, and walk for long periods of time.
- Prior hostess experience is a plus.
- Customer service oriented.
- Outgoing and personable.
- Flexible work schedule.
Works well with other employees.
- Must be 19 years of age.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. overhead.
- Frequent bending, turning, kneeling and stooping and walking.
- Some repetitive motion required in food service.
- Must stand and work for extended periods.
- Normal vision and hearing ranges required.
We-Ko-Pa Golf Club is a Drug-Free Workplace as condition of employment. Must pass a pre-employment drug test to be certified prior to employment. We-Ko-Pa Golf Club is also committed to achieving full equal opportunity without discrimination based on race, religion, color, sex, national origin, politics, marital status, physical disability, age or sexual orientation.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.