Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Resort Banquet Set Up Staff
at Fort McDowell Casino
QUALIFICATIONS AND DUTIES:
- Arranges the banquet tables, linens, chairs and fulfills other requirements according to the event order provided
- Ensures that floors, walls, and equipment are clean in function rooms
- Sets up and breaks down Banquet equipment
- Assists in the storage of all banquet furniture and equipment following event
- Maintains all Banquet Department equipment, storage and work areas properly; reports any equipment in need of repair or replacement
- Maximizes customer satisfaction by executing detailed instructions for all assigned meetings, conventions and banquets
- Coordinates servicing of special customer requirements through other departments and outside sources as required, such as sound equipment
- Assists in monitoring the appropriate lighting and temperature for the event
- Must be available to work weekends, nights and any holiday requested
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School/Diploma or GED preferred
- Pervious banquet setup experience preferred
- Must have a unexpired Maricopa County Food Handlers Card
- Must have the ability to read and understand event orders
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.