Fort McDowell Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fine Dining Host- AMAZING BENEFITS-SIGN ON BONUS
at Fort McDowell Casino
Under the direction of the Fine Dining Assistant General Manager the Fine Dining Host is responsible for providing the highest level of hospitality while seating guests and taking reservations in the Fine Dining Restaurant. This includes confirming all reservation information, special requests and needs by the guest. In addition the Fine Dining Server will be responsible for maintaining seating rotations, requests and table plots in the fine dining restaurant. The Fine Dining Host will also be responsible for guest chits, payment, VIP and specific information. The Fine Dining Host maintains a clean and organized station at all times. The Fine Dining host must be fully trained on the restaurant reservation system and be able to execute accurate reservations in the system. The Fine Dining Host will assist with communication on large groups and VIP guests to management and the kitchen. The Fine Dining host must be highly skilled and passionate for guest service and will be required to be fully knowledgeable of all menu items to include food, cocktail, spirits, beer and wine offerings of the specialty restaurant. The Fine Dining Host will assist with carry out or to go orders for the bartender when necessary. The Fine Dining Host will assist with all questions or needs for the guest during their dining experience as it relates to property questions, entertainment, resort happenings and more. The Fine Dining host must be able to perform like duties in all casino and resort outlets as designated by business demands. Will maintain the highest level of service standards at all times to provide the best dining experience in the area. Our team will demonstrate and promote our We-Ko-Pa-Way Service Culture at all times.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Two years in a high end hospitality and guest service setting.
· 4 or 5 diamond hospitality experience preferred..
· Must be able to execute high end service at a 4 diamond level on a daily basis
· Strong communication skills and passion for hospitality.
· Must have strong administrative skills
· Self-motivated with attention to detail
· Knowledge of reservation systems preferred
· 4 diamond resort or casino experience preferred
- Provides exceptional guest service to both external and internal guests by maintaining and exhibiting the Casino Resort We-Ko-Pa Way Service Standards
- Smile and Greet
- Name and Meet
- Thank you and Goodbye
- Accountable to all standards set forth in the We-Ko-Pa Way Casino Resort service guide.
- Will be responsible for upselling specialty cocktails, wine, beer and spirits for the restaurant on a daily basis
- Will be able to thoroughly explain, spiel and upsell the menu and discuss the ingredients to all guests inquiring about the restaurant.
- Will execute all opening and closing side work including table plots, VIP chits and all related tasks.
- Must ensure inventory of all menus to ensure they are clean and free from debris.
- Will engage in the art of upselling and guiding guests in their dining experience as well as the property.
- Will ensure the accuracy of all to go orders when required.
- Will ensure proper rotation based on restaurant SOP’s and ensure proper plotting of all tables, requests and special accommodations.
- Will provide a memorable experience to each and every guest through heart felt hospitality
- Will assist to maintain the cleanliness of service stations, dining room and patio at all times..
- Must be fully knowledgeable of all restaurant menus, ingredients, allergens and presentations.
- Addresses any and all food, beverage or service related guest issues and utilizes creativity and resources available to maintain optimum satisfaction.
- Works on the floor 80% of the time with a “hands-on” mentality for guest service.
- Must be knowledgeable of all health department standards.
- Must receive and have a current Food Handlers Card at all times.
- Must complete the Management Title IV training through Human Resources
- Must complete and maintain DRAM certification or another state recognized training institution for alcohol safety
- Must complete specialty restaurant training and follow all restaurant specific training and SOP’s
- Assists in banquet and catering events for the department
- Performs other related duties as required by department
- Follows all health and safety guidelines to ensure 100% compliance.
- Must be able to lift in excess to 50 pounds and push or pull 100.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
- Must pass pre-employment drug test.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
· Bend, reach, stand, walk for 34-66% of work day.
· Eye/hand coordination for 34-66% of work day.
· Exposed to hot/cold temperatures for 34-66% of work day.
· Exposed to dust/smoke for 1-33% of work day.
· Sit for 1-33% of work day.
· Must be able to obtain and maintain State/Tribal License (including extensive background check).
· While working on casino floor, employee is exposed to high level of second hand smoke and noise daily
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are members of federally recognized Indian tribes. To be considered for Indian Preference, you must submit your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) with your application.