Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cook (As Needed)
at Divine Savior Healthcare
POSITION SUMMARY: Prepares, cooks and serves food for patients, residents, staff, visitors, and contracted services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares, provides and coordinates food service for patients, residents, employees and organization special functions following established policies and procedures.
- Reads and understands production sheets and standardized recipes, and prepares food accordingly.
- Determines appropriate amounts of food to prepare to avoid shortages and waste.
- Follows safe food handling practices.
- Performs cleaning duties per department protocol.
- Performs other positions within the department as needed.
- Confers with supervisor regularly regarding food production and personnel issues.
- Serves as a mentor for employees.
- Assists supervisor in the development of departmental policies and procedures.
- Documents all information required to meet HACCP guidelines.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- ServeSafe certification within 6 months of employment
- Two years experience in food service preferred.