Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Restaurant Host/Hostess
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the direction of the Service Director. The Restaurant Host coordinates activities of dining room personnel to provide fast and courteous service to restaurant patrons by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus.
- Address complaints of patrons and reports them to Restaurant Manager.
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations.
- Trains dining room employees in proper service etiquette.
- Prepares beverages and expedites food orders.
- Totals receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clears cash register.
Skill / Requirements
- Must have previous cash handling experience.
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours or more.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a High School diploma/GED (or obtainable within 1 year)
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be certifiable by the Cocopah Tribal Gaming Office.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment and on-going random drug testing.
In the entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke, and stress
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.