Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Line Cook
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the immediate supervision of the Lead Cook/ Sous Chef, the Line Cook is responsible for performing any combination of duties necessary to facilitate an extremely high quality food service experience for the guest and maintain assigned kitchen area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Other job related duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Prepare all hot and cold foods as directed and assigned with appropriate supervision
- Cook all food orders with maximum care and skill
- Maintain assigned work station in a clean and orderly fashion
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Lead Cook or Sous Chef.
- Must understand and comply with departmental internal control and regulations.
- The Casino is 24 hrs 7 days a week operation and may be required to work any or all shifts.
- Minimum 2 years commercial experience in a high volume environment
- Some knowledge of advanced food preparation techniques preferred.
- Knowledge of grill, fryer, slicer and other kitchen equipment
- Applicants must be in good physical health as this position requires lifting of heavy objects.
- Ability to speak, read and write English required.
- All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be certifiable through the Arizona Department of Gaming / Tribal Gaming Office.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment and on-going random drug testing
- A current health card is required.
In the Entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke and stress.
Thank you for your time and interest
Please visit Cocopah.com to apply
Have a great day