Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cocopah Casino - Dishwasher
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition ensuring the guest a superior experience by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Scrapes food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
- Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Sets up banquet tables.
- Must be able to walk/stand for 8 hours or more.
- Responsible for putting shipments into proper storage areas
NATIVE AMERICAN AND CURRENT EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE POLICIES ARE APPLICABLE TO ALL POSITIONS
Skill / Requirements
- Must be able to obtain a Health Card.
- Must be certifiable through the Cocopah Tribal Gaming Office.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English fluently.
- All applicants must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment and on-going random drug testing.
In the entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke, and stress.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
Please visit Cocopah.com to apply.
Have a great day.