Cocopah Indian Tribe
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Casino Cocktail Server
at Cocopah Indian Tribe
Under the direction of the Bar Lead. The beverage server takes beverage order from guest and transmits to bar over wireless point of sale system, delivers drinks to guests on the gaming floor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Records order and time received on ticket to ensure prompt service.
- Answers questions regarding facilities and/or services.
- Inputs guests order into POS system as trained
- Delivers beverages in an expeditious manner to the guest, keeping the speed and quality of the service foremost in priority.
- Collects vouchers and cash for service and keeps record of transactions.
- Takes orders for food.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to calculate simple math.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 lbs. safely
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Must be available to work all shifts including weekends & holidays
- Must be a minimum of 19 years of age
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be certifiable by the Cocopah Tribal Gaming Office
Education and/or Experience
One (1) year minimum experience serving cocktails or related experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT -In the Entertainment industry one may be subject to a work environment containing excessive noise, smoke and stress.
IMPORTANT- There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Cocopah Casino. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will not be eligible for employment.
Thank you for your time and interest in the Cocopah Indian Tribe.
In order for us to consider you an eligible applicant, we will be needing you to submit an official application. Please click the URL link, visit Cocopah.com to apply, or contact Cocopah HR at 928-627-2102.
Have a great day.