Child Crisis Arizona
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Services Coordinator - Office Refugee Resettlement (27624)
at Child Crisis Arizona
Job Reference #: 27624
Office Refugee Resettlement - Phoenix, AZ
Nonprofit - Social Services
- Oversees and manages the planning, shopping and cooking for all children residing at the Center.
- In coordination with Cook and CDS’s ensures cleanliness and maintenance of the kitchen and pantry, including appliances.
- Oversees maintenance and ensures compliance of licensing standards at all time.
- Responsible for the storage and upkeep of all foods in refrigerators, freezers, pantries and cupboards.
- Oversees maintenance and ensures compliance of sanitation techniques according to Maricopa County Health Department.
- Ensures Cook and CDS’s adhere to menu as developed by a licensed nutritionist.
- Models Agency’s expectation for sensitivity and competency relating to diversity and cultural awareness.
- Oversees preparation of shopping lists and purchasing of food items.
- Oversees preparation of meals and snacks according to the menu.
- Responsible for ensuring upkeep of the kitchen.
- Manages and maintains appropriate records of food served at each meal.
- Meets regularly for individual supervision with Program Director.
- Education must consist of a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in food preparation for large groups.
- Must have at least 2 years experience in food purchasing.
- Must have current food protection manager certification or obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Experience with National School Lunch Program preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License and pass a Center driver’s test.
- Must be able to lift and carry at least 40 pounds.
- Must be able to display verbal and written communication skills that meet the requirements of the position and needs of clients and vendors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!