Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Barista/Deli Attendant (14848)
at Z Casinos
The barista is responsible for serving all products with friendly, individualized attention towards each customer. The barista fulfills any other duties the F&B Director or Supervisor or MOD assigns and represents CC Gaming LLC in a professional manner.
- Ensures that all customers are educated on our products and services.
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standards.
- Follows all Company drink recipes and procedures.
- Proficiently prepares blended and cold drinks provided by the store.
- Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
- Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner.
- Reports all customer complaints to F&B Director, Supervisor or MOD.
- Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations.
- Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including, but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store location, and receiving and filling customer orders.
- Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, and product freshness.
- Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers.
- Maintains efficient, friendly service.
- Restocks shelves when necessary.
- Routinely cleans the deli area, floor, equipment, and takes out trash, etc.
- Reports potential safety hazards to the manager on duty.
- Reports all employee accidents to the manager on duty.
- Informs the manager on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
- Entry level position.
- May work special events, as needed.
- Maintains positive Company morale and professional attitude.
- Must be able to work overtime, as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk and hear.
- Frequently required to use hand to finger motions, handle or feel objects, reach with hands and arms.
- Regularly required to lift and/or move items up to 30 pounds.
- Must be able to adjust vision to both day and night lighting, and be able to focus on distant and close-range projects.
- Regularly required to handle food and hot beverages.
Education and/or Experience:
Graduation from High School, or equivalent preferred. Three (3) months of recent and related experience in customer service or convenience store \ gas station operations preferred.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: