ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wine & Spirits Consultant
at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits
- Retail Sales
Are you interested in learning more about the growing world of beer, wine, spirits, and fine cigars? Do you enjoy creating ‘service wows’ for guests and have expert knowledge of wine that you love to share? If the answers are yes, then you’ve come to the right place! Wine & Spirits Consultant is the first step in continued professional growth with ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. We are in the business of “making everyday celebrations better by providing an exceptional experience for our team members and guests.”
It takes a special kind of person to work at ABC. An individual who knows how to be part of a team. Someone with a sense of fun who’s serious about their work. A person who can put a smile on a guest’s face… and understands it takes hard work, dedication, knowledge and just the right amount of ABC’s “We make everyday celebrations better” attitude! Are YOU that kind of person?
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Competitive wages are only the beginning of the list of benefits offered at ABC Fine Wine & Spirits. In addition to a fast-paced environment and a supportive team, fulltime team members are eligible for:
Paid vacation and PTO
Health insurance for individual and/or family
Dental and vision plans
Long and short-term disability
A company-match 401k program
Employee discounts on wine and spirits
Discounted theme park tickets
For more information, please go to www.abcfws.com/careers
Wine & Spirits Consultant
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is seeking a hard-working, dedicated individual with expert knowledge of wine and a passion for providing excellent service to be a Wine & Spirits Consultant. Wine & Spirits Consultants are the frontline of our wine sales. We take pride in the service that our W&S Consultants provide to our guests. Their product knowledge and expertise are the keys to making any celebration better. Wine & Spirits Consultants are responsible for duties that include, but not limited to:
- Make expert wine and spirits recommendations based on guest’s preference and their event.
- Maintain and operate wine taps daily and tasting tables during special in-store events.
- Meet the wine and spirits sales goals established by the Wine & Spirits Supervisor.
- Effectively market our wine and spirits using displays, signage, product tags and social media.
- Remain familiar with industry trends and provide guidance and wine knowledge to teammates.
- Operate a point-of-sale terminal to process guest transactions, involving cash handling and applying coupons or discounts in accordance with company policy.
- Attend on site and online training and classes at ‘ABC University’ to gain knowledge of products, services and practices.
- Unload and put away weekly deliveries. Merchandise and display product on store shelves; restock with product from stockrooms in accordance with Operational Guidelines.
- Assist in daily maintenance of property cleanliness; pick-up/sweeping of debris inside/outside, emptying trash, collecting shopping carts from parking lot, and cleaning restrooms.
- Perform other duties/tasks/projects as assigned by store management team.
Preferred candidates will have 1-2 years’ experience or education in the wine or spirits industry.
This position may require the mentorship and training of 1 Assistant Wine & Spirits Specialist.
ABC Fine Wine & Spirits is a drug & tobacco free workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer.